TM Centimaster EBB

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Phylos, Sep 16, 2012.

1. soviet

soviet Active Member

2. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Jeeze thanks :)
    And where do you store the propane/GG while playing? In your backpack? Is it safe?
    Because if the spare mags cost $20, I won't be able to buy many/any. That's kinda why I like the Centimaster: spare mags for $3 a piece :)
    Can you use, say, KWA G17 mags in a KJW G27?

And how much does this Duster gas cost ? If it's more than $15 I'd better buy a new spring (if I can find any for this gun). Well RWA says that this G27 shoots around 300 FPS, that's perfect.

And no, I don't mind a small pistol, I'm 15 so I like something small ajd not too heavy (although this Glock seems to be pretty hefty with his metal slide and internals).

3. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Whoops I got ninjaed...
    In France GG costs like $15/20. Is the Walther gas okay ?

4. soviet

soviet Active Member

Yes it is. Hey I like your sig about Syria. Where in france are you from?

5. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Okay so I might buy this Walther gas then, it's the cheapest I can find in France :/

I live in Southern France, the Riviera, near Nice. Great place for airsofting (no arenas but lots of clubs and teams- even a few minor-only teams!).

Thanks, people say I'm too much into politics and news for my age :D

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Store your gas can in the safe zone. Write your name on it with a Sharpie and nobody will mess with it. Duster gas costs about $5 for a can here, but it's half the size of a propane can. You don't necessarily need it, though. Propane is probably fine almost all the time.

No, a KJW cannot take KWA mags, the guns use very different gas routing systems and as such valves and things don't line up. You should be able to use TM mags, but they'll be more expensive, not less.

EBBs are a joke, even the TM. I can't even describe how laughably bad the performance is. We're talking spitballs and rubberband gun range. Forget about it entirely.

7. soviet

soviet Active Member

I agree, do you wanna talk about foreign policy's in MSG. Since they don't allow political threads? Hope you like your G27.

8. soviet

soviet Active Member

Knifes clearly in the KJW side of things :p

9. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I am. I think they're solid guns for the money, and they do what they need to do well. They'll never look as pretty or perform as well as a higher end brand, but they're reasonably reliable and they get rounds down range and pretty much on target. They're a great budget gun.

10. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    If you really want an electric pistol, there's always the Cyma .030.

11. soviet

soviet Active Member

We have already said. Those aren't worth it.

12. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Okay I'll go with the G27 then, and I'll buy 1 extra mag at Christmas or so :D

You guys made it clear that it shouldn't be a waste of money :)

13. Pezturbator

Pezturbator Active Member

It isnt a waste of money. My cousin has one and if he still.has one then you know its beast :D lol. Solid externals, very nice internals, not sure about gas consumption but its a beast

14. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    The CYMA CM030 is not a waste of money. do you even know what it is?

15. soviet

soviet Active Member

Have fun! There great. I've shot a few. Accurate at 20 meters (bad at converting). About 60-70 ft.

16. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    They're AEPs. They're used for cold weather and are more consistent than gas guns. Pistols aren't supposed to able to reach out so far.

17. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I never said that. There's a world of difference between an EBB like the TM Centimaster and an AEP like the CYMA or TM Glock 18 (or whatever model number CYMA calls it). EBBs lose functionality and performance to cram a crappy blowback mechanism into the gun. They typically run on AA batteries and as such are very under powered. AEPs, on the other hand, do away with the blowback mechanism and use the space to and extra available power to offer serviceable performance. I still don't think they shoot as well as a high end GBB, and they're certainly not as fun or realistic. But AEPs are certainly viable skirmish guns.

That said, I'd still recommend the KJW glock and a propane adaptor. More fun, better performance, and still cheap to shoot.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  18. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Yeah I bet the Cyma Glock is good, but it's as expensive as the KJW. And if I have too choose between a good AEP and a good GBB, I'll go for the GBB :D

And Knief, I didn't really understand your post (is my english THAT bad? lol).. " EBBs lose functionality and performance to cram a crappy blowback mechanism into the gun. They typically run on AA batteries and as such are very under powered. EBBs, on the other hand, do away with the blowback mechanism and use the space to and extra available power to offer serviceable performance."
    Isn't that last sentence the contrary of the one before? It's like saying "EBBS are bad. On the other hand, they're bad. But they're good."
    But yeah I still got your point :D

19. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, typo on my part. That last sentence should have started with "AEP" not "EBB."

20. soviet

soviet Active Member

Yes. Had an AEP. I had one. It crapped out in me
    :eek:. Tho if your in somewhere like Siberia get an EBB or AEP. does it get super cold where you are.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012