TM Centimaster EBB

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Phylos, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    LOL I'm in Southern France, temperatures are like in California :D :D :D
    But wait, FPS increases with higher temperatures and decreases with lower ones, right ? I need a lower FPS...

2. soviet

soviet Active Member

Ok. Your fine with a GBB then. Is red gas legal in France?

3. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Yeah I think so, but I wouldn't bother buying it after what I've heard about it...

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, don't worry about red gas. You can pretty much pretend it doesn't exist. I don't know a single player who's ever bothered to use it. Stick with propane and you'll be fine.

5. Pezturbator

Pezturbator Active Member

What is red gas anyways??

6. Knief

Ann Arbor
    In most cases, it's Green Gas with a different label. It's pitched as a more powerful gas to give you even "better" performance, but way back when a bunch of GBB gurus ran some empirical tests comparing the available red gas to common green gas brands and found that it gave the same performance. There might be a brand of red gas out there that's actually more powerful, but honestly, it's not worth it. If you feel like you need a sidearm that shoots hotter than 340-350 FPS, you're not using your sidearm properly.

7. soviet

soviet Active Member

Yea... Lol. It's bad. Where you ordering the G27 from?

8. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Yup so what I heard was right :/

I'll order the G27 on Red Wolf Airsoft, with 3 M4's for my friends, a Bungee Sling, a new set of goggles, and a Madbull M100 spring, plus maybe a red dot, if I have enough money. But I'll have to wait a while, my budget right now is about.... $0 :D

9. soviet

soviet Active Member

Redwolf has been known to scam ppl.

10. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Scam??? Can you explain more in details? You mean RWA has trolled people?

11. soviet

soviet Active Member

12. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Get the KJW and stop thinking about it so much.

And no, Redwolf has not been known to scam somebody. Soviet probably read a rehash of a story about a guy who was accidentally shipped the wrong item or something. Redwolf has been one of the most reputable retailers out there since I started playing. They're fine, feel confident. Buy the KJW glock that you like and enjoy it, man.

13. soviet

soviet Active Member

Yea. That's right. Just remember don't throw the Glock on the ground and it will be ok.

14. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Yeah okay thanks guys :D
    Hmm while we're on this pistol topic, do you know a good leg or hip holster, less than $15 or 20 ? The quick-draw holster on my tac vest is kind of ******, with my M1911 at least.