TM G17 Trigger Lever Bar

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by mikenike, Aug 3, 2012.

1. mikenike

mikenike Member

I've heard the solution to a finicky problem with my TM Glock 17, where the slide gets stuck back.

The trigger lever bar bends.

But what is it that I have to bend back in the correct position.

Specifically, where on the trigger lever bar.

2. RCV

RCV New Member

Put the slide on its catch or father back, get a straightened paper clip, and looking into the loading nozzle/ hammer area, push the trigger pin on the left towards the loading nozzle and back. So this doesn't happen again, take off the slide and permanently bend that pin towards the middle.

3. mikenike

mikenike Member

If I had a visual this would be alot easier =S

4. RCV

RCV New Member

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006BAL534/ref=redir_mdp_mobile If you have your slide off, find this lever. If you were pointing the frame at a target it would be on the right side. Follow up this lever and the pin will be sticking out. It is the first pin you press down before you set back the hammer in the frame.

If the slide is stuck on, pull it all the way back, point the gun at you, look into the hammer area and it should be a little pin on the left. Start poking at it with a paper clip or small tool.

5. mikenike

mikenike Member

Oh... do you think the slide is jammed on it?

It only gets stuck on it, I can still wriggle the slide and it will go back into place.

I'm talking about making it so it doesn't get stuck at all.

6. mikenike

mikenike Member

Take it for example.

Here's the trigger bar.

Where's the problem occurring on it?

It only gets stuck once every ~100 slide racks. Not a big big deal.

[​IMG]

7. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
  8. mikenike

mikenike Member

It doesn't get stuck while firing. It's crisp and runs perfect while firing.

It actually seems to not be getting stuck anymore.

Just racked the slide 120 times with no problems.