TM HiCapa 100 shots?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by gb65, Nov 18, 2012.

1. gb65

gb65 New Member

Hello,

When I first got my Tokyo Marui Hi Capa it seemed to run out of duster gas after 55 shots so I usually recharge after 50. Today I thought I'd check again to see how many I get and I got 100 with the last 2 being a bit weak.

Does this sound right? I read someone posted they also get around 55. Couldn't believe it. That's a lot for 1 fill.

2. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    I run propane in my TM Hi Capa so my efficiency is bad now, but with the duster that came in the mag I got about 3 mags off (~90 rounds) so that sounds correct.

If you don't mind me asking, what adaptor do you use for duster? I really want to get back to duster because the efficiency was awesome, but my AI duster adaptor broke first day.

3. gb65

gb65 New Member

I'm using the AI adapter. I don't get a perfect seal when filling and I know I'm full when Freon starts sputtering out the valve. You can't find them everywhere. They're the only ones out there. What stinks is if I buy one but want a couple of them, they want to charge the same amount if you bought something that fits in a box instead of an envelope. One place wanted $4 shipping for 1, $8 for 2 & $12 for 3 etc. I have a problem paying $8 or more for one at other places as well.

I can't believe only one company makes these.

I'm looking at modifying the sprayer on top the can to hold a green gas extension. Don't know why whoever makes the green gas extension can't just make the bottom a bit thicker and make the hole a bit larger and we'd have a duster gas adapter for $2.