TM M&P 9, TM HK45, TM 5-7, etc...or cybergun FNX -45?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Colonel_Corn, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    The struggle is real... for me at least. I'm trying to decide between getting a TM hk45 ($115 usd), a TM m&p 9 ($128 usd), a TM 5-7 (haven't found one but I'm sure I will), a KSC hk45 (haven't found one yet), a ZEVTEC glock ($88 usd), or a cybergun fnx-45 ($150). My budget is around ~$250 usd. And since I'm buying this in Hong Kong, all of these are correctly trademarked except for the TM's which have "tokyo marui" written somewhere.

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Well ANY of the TM pistols should do you well. The FN5-7 is a bit hard to find, but not impossible.
    The KWA/KSC HK45 is now being sold under Cybergun. Though if you're a fan of the gun I'd just get the TM version UNLESS you're looking for the more true-er 1:1 scale with the real steel counterpart and/or more metal on the gun itself.

The other guns I have limited or no experience with so can't really comment on those. But in regards to the TM guns, flip a coin and you should fair well with either of the 3.

-mobile device-

3. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

4. bryanman

bryanman Member

Canada
    Tokyo Marui is considered the best of the best when it comes to GBBP's, so I would say you're probably safe going with one of them.

Narrow it down to which top 3 gun models you like out of the ones you listed, and then go with the one that's TM :D