Tm m17

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by V3A-Ghost, Dec 9, 2012.

1. V3A-Ghost

V3A-Ghost New Member

Chicago
    I was looking to get a Glock style gun, but as you all know the KWA models are discontinued, so I took a look at the TM M17. On Evike, you can't they don't have them, but they have complete slides and frames for them. So my question is, am I able to buy a slide and frame, put it together, and have a working gun?

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Yes, that's why they sell them like that. Are you sure it's a TM and not a WE, though?

If you want a better glock than the WE, you can buy a KSC from overseas. Check out www.uncopmany.com for the full line up.

[edit] I just checked. Those are out of stock and not coming back in. And, for $90 total, you're not getting a TM glock. Evike is lying about what they're selling, which isn't out of the ordinary for them. Check out the KSC glocks on UNCompany.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012

3. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    I just wanted to point out, your link is uncopmany.com instead of uncompany.com. :)

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    www.ehobbyasia.com carries TM and KSC in stock. At least your thinking of the correct companies to buy from though. KSC is slightly better than TM but TM mags are cheaper...
    Look there on that site for them.