TM Mk23 rail type & size

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by CplFlores, Sep 7, 2012.

1. CplFlores

CplFlores New Member

Does anyone know what size and type of rail does a TM Mk23 pistol have? And also if anyone can suggest a laser & light device for this gun (aside from the Wolf M97 LAM). Thanks!

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I will measure it and take photos for you when I get home.

3. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    It's a proprietary rail system. You'll have to get something like this (airsoft-club.com/shop/external-upgrade/mount-base/element-h-k-usp-45-pistol-under-rail-mount-black) if you're looking to mount most optics and lights on the gun.
    Either that, or you can get a dremel and basically "fix" the rail so normal rail systemed items can fit.

The MK23 lights I've seen are over-priced and are made for real steel. I have yet to run into any LAM systems or simple tact lights that are worth spending the money on that are made for the airsof MK23.

4. CplFlores

CplFlores New Member

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Neither will fit, sorry.

6. SubSnake

SubSnake New Member

Save a search for "Mk23 LAM" on eBay. TM lam's pop up every once in a while, and can be modified to have a real laser installed.

They'll run you around $50, though.

7. CplFlores

CplFlores New Member

I do have the original LAM... Going to keep on working on it to make it semi accurate (at least have the laser pointing straight instead of aligned with the front sight post of the gun). I still want to purchase a rail and a laser light combo where I could use a pressure switch. Thanks for the suggestion though SubSnake. I take you are a Metal Gear fan as well?

8. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Look up the picatinny rail adapter for the real one.
    The cheap ones are like $30.

9. SubSnake

SubSnake New Member

Ah, I see. I actually have an adapter that fits on the Mk and tightens onto the rail. I don't know the brand off the top of my head but I'll take a picture once I get home.

No doubt. :D

10. SubSnake

SubSnake New Member

Attached Files:

11. CplFlores

CplFlores New Member

12. CplFlores

CplFlores New Member

Here are my measurements:

Attached Files: