TM Pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by PeterLuger, Sep 26, 2012.

1. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Someone know where I can get a Tokio Marui FN 5-7 that ships to Orlando?

2. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Also, does it handle propane?

3. Scarred

Scarred New Member

In cold weather, yes. In hot weather, no. When it gets hot you need to use duster gas.

4. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Thanks man, duster gas isnt much more expensive is it? (sorry, i needed 20 characters)

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

6. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Thanks man, its cause actually, i live in Brazil, so i couldnt take the gas in plane... Anyway, im getting it at winter so ill get some propane and here in Brazil ill look for duster gas.

Anyway, if this doesnt work, i have a backup plan: KWA MKII PTP (yeah!)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
  7. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

It handles propane just fine even in hot weather new. Mine took 2 years of pretty good use before the hammer spring got worn enough that it couldn't hit hard enough to handle propane in the heat anymore. Duster works well, but I find I'm not getting the gas efficiency with that that I get with propane or Green Gas.

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  9. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Does Redwolf Airsoft ship to Orlando? I never considered buying from them cause I think that they are in the UK...

10. Scarred

Scarred New Member

They will ship practically anywhere.

11. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

I'll stop bugging you guys, just one last question: compared to a KWA full metal MK2 M1911, which one is more worth it?

12. Lil_Shady

The 5-7 by far. Best GBB I've ever owned and I've owned A LOT of GBBs. KWA is overpriced for what you get both with their AEGs and their GBBs.

13. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Ive geard about the AEGs, but their GBBs look pretty solid, with NS2 and all.. And their full metal, training tools used by many LEOs, but I dont know nothing about GBBs, so ill do a bit more research, pros and cons.. Ill get back to you guys in the gun register section :)

14. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The TM 5-7 outshines any KWA by a long shot. KWA's GBBs have come a long way in the last couple of years, but they're not industry leading. And TM's 5-7 is one of their better models. I got to fiddle around with one again last weekend I fell in love with it all over again. I was one shotting a 3"x3" square target at about 100 feet with absolutely no effort. The thing shoots lasers and I must have one.

15. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Hmmm, interrsting, ill check it out, seriously...

16. Lil_Shady

Having owned a lot of KWA GBBs, the only one I actually like is the USP. Everything else is meh.

17. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Whats the diference? I thought all internals were the same?

18. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Just realized the review of the 5-7 on the forum is yours!