To all Indiana Teams

Discussion in 'Indiana Airsoft Forum' started by SWATCQBcounterstrike, Sep 4, 2012.

1. SWATCQBcounterstrike

SWATCQBcounterstrike New Member

carmel
    I Am looking too start the Indiana Confederation of Airsofters. As a Confederation team we could communicate to each other about what event and where and show airsofting is not how common people think an evil sport I will gladly pay for your team patches and a confederation patch I will put a video chat up on google plus or text me at 317-775-0528 to confirm your joining the sooner you join the more respect will be given any questions let me know on this thread I want to start this soon so we can show Airsofting is a respectable sport.

Thanks from all of us here at Black Knight Airsofting.

Post made by Colonel Means Call Sign Razor.

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Follow the rules, please. Proper punctuation is a must. Edit your post to comply with the rules.

3. Element02

Element02 New Member

Indianapolis
    Hello.

My name is Mia and I am somewhat in your area (I live on the West Side of Indianapolis). I would very much like to know more about this group as well as the process for joining and etc. Please see my player registry for anything you may need to know.

I do not hold a full loadout. In fact, as far as gear goes I have everything except a pair of gloves (for winter) and a sturdy pair of boots. But as I said...I'm interested in knowing more. I sent you a text so that we can start communicating back and forth if this becomes a permanent thing for me.

Many thanks :)

4. williamc

williamc New Member

indianapolis
    so what are you doing. are you making a team or a group of teams

5. Foxtrot59

Foxtrot59 New Member

Indianapolis
    Hello, Im Jake and was wondering if you were making a giant team or a group of teams?

6. williamc

williamc New Member

indianapolis
  7. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    Also this could be 1 giant team, but if you have a team name that would be YOUR teams name ( as in squads, teams, fire teams, platoons) so you are still considered your own team but On our team. post again if not clear to you.

8. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    I'm just recirculating this thread sorry.

9. D-drop

D-drop New Member

Lafayette