To Everyone

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Retrospection, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    To everyone, I bid a Merry Christmas tomorrow. Whether you are going to spend time with your families, working, or anything, I hope you all have a wonderful day. I also would like to say thank-you to everyone for your advice, comments, and questions this year. Whether its airsoft related, or in the staging area, I've had fun conversing and learning more about people of a similar community, and will continue to do so.

Again, Merry Christmas to all.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Merry Christmas to you as well! If I have helped you, glad I could!

3. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    May I wish a belated Channukah to those of Jewish faith? And merry Christmas.

4. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Yes, wish whatever you want to anyone, (as long as its relative to the holidays lol). Oh maxuhmize, I wish for things for christmas. :)

5. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Happy Holidays everyone!

6. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    Thank you kind sir. Happy Belated Channukah to those of Jewish faith (which does include me.) And a Merry ChristmaChannuKwanRamadan, aka... Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night. And i hope you get all the gifts you want to recieve.

7. tasgal

tasgal New Member

Richmond
    Happy Holidays to everyone, may your 2013 bring you every happyness and all your wishes come true.

8. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    Merry christmas and have a happy new year everyone! And to myself happy birthday.

Hope you all have good times with friends and family and where ever you may be.

9. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    In your case Josh, Merry Birthmas. (family guy reference, youtube it, its funny.)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012