Tokyo Marui Pistol Comparison?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Speartron, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Speartron

Speartron New Member

Waldorf
    So first off, I am a planner. I'm already planning ahead for Christmas as we speak :p. I have decided that because I have around 200 to spend on an airsoft gun that gun should be a TM. I have had my eye on the TM Beretta PX4 since I have got into GBB pistols, of course as its a TM it gets rav reviews but does anyone have a hands on experience with it? The only other TM's (or pistols in general) that I currently have had my eye on would be the Desert Eagle .50AE Chrome. The DE, while a very intimidating and awesome hunk of gun doesn't seem very practical and the price of any holsters i can find alone yearn me away from it. My question is, has someone had both guns and would be willing to compare, performance wise and cosmetics wise? Also, if i was to go with the desert eagle, what would be a reasonably priced holster, I can only find
    ones over $50.

-I also will be playing both field and CQB, but mostly CQB (Mostly why I want the Deagle)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

I can't help you with picking a gun, but just quick:
    You can get a decent Deagle holster for pretty cheap. This:
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1566
    is adjustable, I've put a few smaller guns in there, but I can verify that the Desert Eagle does fit. My KWC Deagle fits just fine, although you will need a decent belt for a heavier gun like that

3. soviet

soviet New Member

Both good guns. Tho my friend has the dessert eagle. It has jammed a few times. Still great gun. :) you like either.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The thing is, you're comparing two completely different guns. Both are the best version of each model available. Both will perform very well and look fantastic. What you need to decide is whether you want to carry around a pistol that's modern and compact or a hand cannon. You can't really compare the two in any appreciable way other than that they're both very very nice.

Also, don't buy an OE Tech holster unless you want to lose your mag and drop your gun all over the field. Invest in a quality holster no matter which gun you go with. That's the best piece of equipment you have to keep your gun protected and all in one piece on the field.

5. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

Mmm, dessert eagle
    image-45651561.jpg

6. Speartron

Speartron New Member

Waldorf
    You phrased that amazingly. Hand Cannon,or Modern Pistol. Hm. Ill have to think about it for some time (and i have sometime :p)
    Thanks, but if anyone has any experience with either (or both) a review could still be helpful.

7. soviet

soviet New Member

I love how you said hand cannon.

8. BlackNightBravo

BlackNightBravo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm looking to get a pistol myself. Won't be of much help but I think th "hand cannon" (good one!) looks better than the "modern pistol" which seems like it jumped out of a scifi movie. :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012