Tokyo Marui PSG-1: Needs Help Finding a New Home

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by porkchop18, Jun 27, 2015.

1. porkchop18

porkchop18 Member

Geneva
    Hi, so as the title suggests I have a Tokyo Marui PSG-1 that is at home collecting dust. Love the gun, but can not justify keeping it without use, especially with other things that could be taken care of with money gained from its sale. It has never been fielded and is completely stock except for some memory foam that I put in the handguard to stop the creaking of the plastic (had some laying around after filling my vsr stock with it and fiquered it couldn't hurt). Included would be the gun, original box, and extra mags(as well as a tappet plate new in pakage I believe if I can locate it).

I would like to get $400 OBO for everything, but that price is very negotiable and I would love to hear trade offers

For trades, I like vsr-10 parts, fusion engines (including SMP and V12), and dmr-like builds, but honestly if you want to trade just let me know what you have cause I'm pretty open to almost anything.

Thanks for looking and I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can get my camera working.

2. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    This TM PSG1 sounds cool. I can trade you a whole VSR-10 with some cash on top if you're interested. I'm also working on a custom M-16 DMR that I can trade as well.

3. Mikanator

Mikanator New Member

Fort Worth
    Pictures with proof of ownership?

4. porkchop18

porkchop18 Member

Geneva
    My stupid card reader for my camera's SD card won't work. Still trying and I think I should be able to purchase a new one and hopefully get the pictures up by this weekend. Sorry for the wait.

5. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    Long shot, but I have an Echo 1 M14 with a custom paint job wired to deans, as well as a KJW P226. Would you be interested in either or both? I can add cash on topX

6. SuperViper

SuperViper Member

Vancouver, WA
    Ive got a V12'd M4, Krytac SDP kit and "Honey Badger" stock, Magpul motor grip with the new valken grip connect installed. LMK if you are interested.

Photo attached, but this was before the grip connect was installed.

Attached Files:

7. porkchop18

porkchop18 Member

Geneva
    The deal has been done. Please close