Tornado Grenades

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by BaghdadRecon, Nov 19, 2012.

1. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Have been debating on getting the tornado grenade. Tell me what you guys think of it.

2. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    There are plenty of tornado grenades floating around waiting to be sold. If you can get your hands on one for 50-65 dollars get it. Though, probably the best way to know whether or not you should get a tornado is if you've been in countless situations where you thought to yourself "I could really use a grenade right now"

3. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    That is very true, thank you.

4. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    I actually run with 2 tornado grenades. They've been extremely useful even on the field. But gotta rig up some paracord on the pin so it doesn't get lost/seperated. I would probably recommend you get the impact tornado over the timer

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    to keep track of the pin, get one of those retractable key leashes that you can clip onto your vest or belt so when you pull the pin it just retracts and stays connected

6. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    not a bad idea. I haven't thought of that before. I run with the spoon kit though...so i gotta end up tethering the spoon to the grenade anyway -.- lol

7. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I wasn't planning on it. I hardly play any CQB, therefore the impact would be for the most part useless.

8. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    I would actually still get the impact over the timer...goes off when you want it to. Timer gets a bit more iffy to tell you the truth. I've modded mine a tiny bit but the "3 second timer" is actually like a 1.5 second timer now but is consistent lol

9. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I see your reasoning, though I don't really won't me grenade to detonate when it hits the ground.

10. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

Yes Thunder Bs are also very useful but I am a afraid to lose one. I really want to do some thing to mine to make it different.

11. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    What do you mean "different"?

12. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    Lol he's talking about thunder b's...not tornados so I think it's irrelevant. Anyways, another way you can go is get the timer grenade along with the spoon kit, that way you can pull the pin and hold onto it as long as you want until you're ready to throw it. I have spoon kits on both of my tornados. Work fantastically :)

13. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Thanks for the feedback. The spoon kits sound like a good investment.

14. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

Yea I'd recommend the spoon kit.