Trade: Tokyo Mauri M870 gas shotgun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Maxxxx, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Maxxxx

Maxxxx New Member

Make me an offer! I would like to get:

Any WE GBBR
    Any Gas Sniper

NOTE: if you have a KWA Kriss Vector I will throw in a can of gas and an upgrade to the pump, plus hard pistol case, 11 shells, and a sight.

it is in great working condition and has only been fired twice.

Again, I'm open to all offers but If you have a Kriss Vector (any color) I will trade in a heart beat!

Thanks!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    Any pictures?

I have a Tanaka M700 with 3 magazines I would be willing to trade.

3. Maxxxx

Maxxxx New Member

Yeah! Could i get a list of everything the M700 includes and a picture?
    And would you have a scope included? ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1446131203.637330.jpg

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  4. Raven1st

San Ramon valley
    Give me 20 minutes and I will have a decent picture.

There is no scope with the gun. I have only used red dots.

Edit:
    Gun will be traded with 3 mags, Uncle Mike 1in wide nylon sling, Bushmaster rail riser and a RS bipod.
    It is the post-ban/non-adjustable version. It chronos in at 430-450fps with Goldeb Ball .30's and Propane at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
    DSCF6382.jpg

I am the third owner. The previous two were Savethegame14 and his friend.
    So far I have only put a couple hundred rounds through it since I got it and I have cleaned the gun twice.

The exterior has been airbrushed with an unknown brand of paint by the first owner. It is not spray paint.
    The gun has minor wear on the stock and barrel.
    DSCF6383.jpg
    DSCF6384.jpg
    DSCF6385.jpg
    DSCF6386.jpg
    DSCF6387.jpg
    DSCF6388.jpg

The seals on the mags and bolt are all good. I have not had any issues with a magazine leaking.
    The brass components do not show signs of rusting/corrosion.
    The springs are all factory and still work just fine.
    DSCF6389.jpg

I received the gun with a stripped screw on the back of the trigger guard. So far I have not noticed any issues resulting from that, but I have not fielded the gun.

A quirk about the gun is that it requires the bolt to be back before loading/unloading of the mag. The last BB also likes to jump out of the mag and jam the bolt sometimes.

Mods include:
    Spacing the bolt to ensure a proper sear engagement. Without this the sear does not rest in the same spot consistently resulting in huge FPS variances (sometimes the gun would only be 1/2 cocked, resulting in the shot being half powered).
    The tape does wear and need to be replaced every few hundred rounds and it does block the last 15% of bolt travel, but it still allows enough bolt travel to ensure a solid recock and proper reloading of the chamber.
    DSCF6390.jpg

Replaced the stock hopup 'nub' with a steel 'nub'.
    The stock nub is a rubber cylinder about 5mm long with a fair amount of give, this lead to inconsistencies in the hopup. I replaced it with a stainless steel rod cut to the same dimensions. It has helped with the consistency, but due to the large FPS variance the gun is still not totally accurate at long range.

I have cleaned the whole gun and lubed the all the parts that need lube. I will field strip the gun and clean/lube it before I send it out if you accept this as a trade.

5. Maxxxx

Maxxxx New Member

Okay thanks! I'll think about the offer. I kinda want to know my other offers, but i will totally consider it!

6. Raven1st

San Ramon valley
    No problem. Let me know when you have made up your mind.

7. Maxxxx

Maxxxx New Member

It won't be for a while because, like i said, i am waiting for other options. But i'm interested. Could you post a video of it shooting just so i know it works?

8. Raven1st

San Ramon valley
    I could, it could take a couple days though.

9. Maxxxx

Maxxxx New Member

That's good. And if offers don't come in by next Friday, i'll think about it

10. SpaceManSF1991

SpaceManSF1991 Member

Portland
    WE G39 with 6 mags. Can be converted to the C or E model in minutes. Basically two guns minus a bolt! Let me know if you are interested!

11. Raven1st

San Ramon valley
  12. Raven1st

San Ramon valley
    Are you still interested in the Tanaka?