Tri an / prc 152

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Matthew_94, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Matthew_94

Matthew_94 New Member

Now in Germany
    Hello everyone what do you think about the TRI AN / PRC 152 Radio I will buy this and need some Infos about this!
    Thanks for Answering Semper Fi

2. Matthew_94

Matthew_94 New Member

Now in Germany
    I have Buy This Radio now I can Give a Feedback about it when it's arrive Stay Safe Semper Fi

3. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Please use punctuation and proper sentence structure to make your post more legible to the rest of the readers.

4. FLUGMERKUR

FLUGMERKUR Schatten Gruppe Staff Member Moderator

Eastcoast
    It looks like he's from Germany Shady. It's decently legible for not being an English speaker.

5. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Lol, I reported that. Anyways, to help you out since I forgot to hit send on my post I was going to make earlier, the TRI PRC 152s are fantastic radios. They are a pain the butt to program to the correct channel, though. Should you not be able to figure it out once you get it, I can post a guide for you. there's quite a few videos out there. Just be aware, you will not be able to use real headsets without an amplifier PTT and 'shorting out' two of the connections in the radio itself.

6. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Says "Now in Germany". The "Semper Fi" at the end could mean he's a marine stationed in Germany. I'd say semi-legible at best, especially since he doesn't seem to know what punctuation is.

7. Matthew_94

Matthew_94 New Member

Now in Germany
    @Archer627 ok good when my PRC152 arrive an I have a problem I text you ok?

8. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Sounds good, mate. I'll be around.