Trigger Problem

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by dinoking1, Dec 16, 2012.

1. dinoking1

dinoking1 New Member

So I was taking apart my gearbox when my trigger and its spring popped out. I went watched some videos on putting it back in and i noticed that my trigger spring is different than most of the other ones more curved. So i tried to put back but it just pops out again. Its an m4 style gun and any thing would help. I want to put back in it looks like the spring since its has more of an angle is pushing against the gearbox shell and in turn the trigger out of place. Please please help :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    Looks to me like you put it back together correctly, sometimes triggers can be a pain to keep in the gearbox shell bend the spring arm down or up ( cant remover which way) sometimes help keep it in.

3. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

I have the same problem with putting in my trigger. I have found that taping it down with electrical tape will hold it in place until you close up your gearbox. If not than you can just have someone else hold it down for you.
    Here's a thread on it: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f10/quick-question-61761/

4. marshmallowman

marshmallowman New Member

If you have problems with the trigger not making your gun fire try switching the selecter back on and off

5. dinoking1

dinoking1 New Member

Thanks i will try that and did you just leave the tape in the gearbox

6. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

You tape the part where you put your finger, so it never gets in the gearbox. Once the trigger is securely in the gearbox, you can remove the tape and you should be good.