Trigger question

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by Death-Narcher, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Death-Narcher

Death-Narcher New Member

Nashville
    First off, I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, I did use the search bar, but I did not search thoroughly. Anyway, I have an Echo 1 m28, and I love it, but I'd like to lighten up the trigger pull (I'm on my school's rifle, and I now shoot in the precision class, so I'm spoiled by the trigger y rifle).
    So I guess my main question is: is the trigger on my m28 adjustable? If so, can it be done easily?

2. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    Basically just bumping this up for you,
    But my jg bar 10 trigger is adjustable, once again just bumping pretty much

3. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

i believe there is a way to rig it. As far as making the pull not as hard no. But making the distance of the pull im sure you could rig something for it.

If you open up the trigger and look inside (make sure to look at where every spring and stuff goes. If not comfortable then dont do this lol)

Look at where the trigger is. And see if you installed an object of some sort that you could make the trigger be pulled halfway back at all times possible.

If its the latter and you want to lessen the pressure. Then open it up and look at what spring in there it is that gets stretched when you pull the trigger. Take that spring out and stretch it out a tiny bit then put it back in reassemble and pull the trigger. I assume either of those will work although i have not tried to do either so they might not.

The other thing you can do is buy a Z-trigger although im not sure if it will fit in your gun. As i believe they have a very short light trigger pull.

4. Death-Narcher

Death-Narcher New Member

Nashville
    Thanks man! I really appreciate it! Unfortunately, the sears in it went out on me the other day, but that way I can just take it in and get both the sears and trigger replaced/upgraded.

5. DRAGON64

DRAGON64 New Member

Take it in? The rebuild of the M28 trigger is pretty easy. The parts are available all over (I got mine at Airsoft GI), and you just remove and replace and reinstall. I have a video of a full breakdown of the M28 trigger (VSR-10 trigger clone) on my youtube channel. Just look up xx DRAGON64 xx or search M28 videos, and you will find my series of videos I made about this rifle.

6. Death-Narcher

Death-Narcher New Member

Nashville
    Alrighty, will do! Thanks again for the help.