Trigger response

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by jfelice7, Aug 12, 2012.

1. jfelice7

jfelice7 New Member

I have a KWA SR7 and I would like to increase the trigger response but I would not like to change the battery or add a MOSFET. Please help!

2. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    High torque motor + high speed gear set.

3. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

And 7.4 lipo helps with a high c output. 25c+ you don't need a mosfet with this and the battery would be 14$w/shipping and then charger which is 25$+ and then lipo sack. This is your other option other than EDI1st. I know you didn't want to change battery but it helps a whole lot.

4. jfelice7

jfelice7 New Member

Could u reccomend a gear set and is the amp high torque motor good?

5. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

SHS 13:1 I believe and SHS HS, Lonex HS are good motors. Not sure on AMP.

6. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    stock battery will not be able to provide enough amps for that speed setup. expect a very short play time before it can no longer turn the gearbox.

your best option is to hook up a bank of capacitors to store your battery's energy so it gives a large amp burst for semi-auto. this was done during the old days before LiPo's. i have never done this mod and never will. large capacitors are dangerous to play around with (from experience).

7. sniper-assaulter

sniper-assaulter New Member

Also deans help, if you're willing to solder them on, and while you're at it might as well rewire to 16 AWG...