Trijicon red dot

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Beta, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Beta

Beta New Member

Iam looking for a Trijicon red dot sight but can't find one. I've checked on Evike, ASGI, ect. If anyone knows a sight I could go to in order to get one please tell me. Thanks!

2. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    What kind of Trijicon, its kinda hard to figure out what you want from just a brand. I know ACOGs are popular but I'm sure GI/Evike has those so I'm assuming you mean another sight by them.

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  4. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
  5. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    I think his point was that the op was not being clear enough with what he wanted, and needs a price range. Mainly because like EOTech, there is a huge difference between the real deal and a clone.

Either that or his brain finally fried from telling someone for the millionth time that ACU isn't a camo pattern.

6. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Yes, like a $1300 difference. But I'm not sure if he's talking about the ACOG sights, because they do have ACOG clones on Evike.

7. Beta

Beta New Member

Actually no. The first link was the one I was looking for. Thanks! I really need that and now I'll probably buy it tomorrow

8. Knief

Ann Arbor
  9. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Woah, woah, woah. Are you getting a $500 sight for airsoft? Or do you shoot real steel stuff as well? I mean, they DO have airsoft versions, albeit on Asian sites but they should do fine nonetheless. Ya know, like this one: http://www.ebairsoft.com/1x24-reflex-sight-p-4567.html. Or are you really going to get the RS optic?

10. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Why not get a real one if he can afford it? I've got an EOTech 512 on one of my rifles and it puts all of my replica optics to shame. Just like with every other piece of gear, the gap between the real stuff and the ACM stuff is massive.

11. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Yes, the price of the optic is most likely 3X the price of the rifle, but they're so much better than anything out there.

12. Beta

Beta New Member

I do both real steel and airsoft. But this one for 60 bucks is even better than the 500 dollar one. Thanks for the link! That's actually exactly what I was looking for

13. Beta

Beta New Member

I actually had a real steel red dot already on my AR 15 but it broke down after my friend I went to the range and he accidentally dropped it. Also I would get a real Trijicon but Iam also getting five 30 round p-mags and a condor tactical vest coyote brown, and a magpul vertical forgrip

14. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Just to be clear here, it's definitely not better. It's a basic, cheap reflex sight that's no different from what's in every replica red dot or cheap tasco tube on the market. It might be a better buy for you given the price, but I wanted to make sure you understood that it wasn't a better sight.

Also, you'd be better off buying Pantac or FLYYE over whatever Condor crap you were looking at.

15. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    You do know that they have a life time warranty, right?