Trijicon TA31 with Doctor sight- worth it/suggestions/comments?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Blades, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Blades

Blades New Member

Hello, I have a variety of sights and a variety of guns I use them on, which range from an Aimpoint, to an EoTech, to a typical NC-Star red dot, to iron sights (all replicas). So, my question today is, is it worth the extra money to buy the ACOG with a doctor sight? Do those who have it find themselves using it often, or forgetting to use it? Any suggestions when it comes to ACOG replicas will be greatly appreciated due to the fact that I've never bought one before and I only plan on buying one. Thanks!

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    I have used one and its fun to use. You have to get used to using the small doctor sight though because its placement is so high... I use offset 45 degree iron sights or my micro t-1 and a FTS magnifier

3. Blades

Blades New Member

It isn't that high, is it? It couldn't be much higher than an EoTech replica on a 1" riser, correct? I'm trying to figure out how it would look on my M4, or if it is even functional with my Tar.

4. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    If it's actually Trijicon, absolutely.

Replica, it depends on the specific replica. They don't really have specific brands, being mainly ACM replicas. Some are crap, the others may be decent, and some might be pretty good.

5. Blades

Blades New Member

I'll definitely be buying a replica. Could you point me in the right direction as to what specific brand/where I might find the better TA31 replicas?