Triple AAA Batteries?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by KDAalternative, Dec 10, 2012.

1. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    My friend is selling me an electric pistol that takes Triple AAA batteries. Seriously? Triple A's is that reliable?

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    -___________________- Don't know how this is an airsoft question, and how good triple A batteries are depends on brand, not gun. And seriously? Yes I guess, how should we know if your friend is seriously selling you a pistol.

3. KDAalternative

Chipley
    I wanted to know if that is even reliable like I mean triple A's that doesn't sound so good

4. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    ...Are you trying to ask about the gun? Because triple As sound great to me, I need them for remotes and my noise cancelling headphones. Now again, the gun brand is a factor in this. I would trust a TM more than a JLS.

5. KDAalternative

Chipley
    I mean are the batteries reliable, but like I would think a Lipo or that kind of battery would be better

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    ...........A lower power battery doesn't make the gun less reliable, and if you would link the gun for christ's sake we could finish this discussion.

7. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Whether its a TM or JLC, if it runs on AAA batteries than its going to be crAAAp and not fieldable.

8. KDAalternative

Chipley
    Ok that's all I asked for

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol, Jake made a funny.

Anyways, I perfectly agree with what jake said. Most if not all guns running on some sort of non-rechargeable battery are destined to suck.

10. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    I dunno, you buyin costco brand?

11. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    If AAAs can push a rc car (mini-zs) up to 25-30mph I think thay would be just fine in a Airsoft pistol. Thay just won't hold there charge very long.