Trouble finding parts for a TSD SD96

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by RoosterX, Oct 6, 2012.

1. RoosterX

RoosterX New Member

This gun is a Maruzen clone. I've emailed and called every vendor listed on this site and about 8 more that are not and either the parts are out of stock or not carried. I'm looking for the inner tight bore 499mm X 6.03mm, a good piston w/ head and possibly a better hop up than stock, all for about $100 or less. Any suggestions?

2. Bengal68

Bengal68 New Member

Indy
    Madbull makes a 6.03 barrel for the l96 ,but it uses the stock Hop up. Replacing the Hop is a littlee more tricky as it seems the only replacements at the moment are available from overseas (if in the US). They also take AEG barrels which are only available in 509mm as the closest size so something would have to be done with the outer barrel cap. Pistons and related parts are very easy to find and lots of options seem to be in stock right now from various sources.

3. RoosterX

RoosterX New Member

I can't find anyone that has the 6.03 in stock for my gun with the stock hop up. I'm on 3 waiting lists.
    I found a piston and head overseas. The 3 piece kits are cheaper made and I don't need the spring.
    Thanks!
    RoosterX

4. Bengal68

Bengal68 New Member

Indy
    Try Google shopping, It looks like there are at least 2 places that have the barrels.