Trying to find a bad *** gun.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AirsoftSquad56, Feb 14, 2016.

1. AirsoftSquad56

AirsoftSquad56 Member

Hauppauge
    So recently a vision came to me. It's mee, sprinting around my field with two cold steel training tomahawks and an RPG wrecking havoc. So I was inspired by this to create a loadout similar to that. I'm thinking cowboy hat, black teashirt that says "You could use a SWIFT KICK IN THE ***", blue shorts, battle belt, and regular shoes. Standard eye pro. Now, the tomahawks are meelee weapons so therefore I have no range (field rules say no throwing either). The RPG can get me some range, but that's single shot. So with that being said, I need a third weapon. Pistols bother me, I just feel that they are inaccurate even if upgraded, and dont have much range for outdoors. I'm looking for an AEG to carry. Must be stockless, or at least folding. I was thinking about an MP5K but I had one and that was a terrible experience. So let's hear some ideas. I'd prefer to hear sepecific make and model but just "m4 or "ak" will do.

2. Unsilenced

Unsilenced Member

San Diego
    RPGs and tomahawks don't give you a lot of options in terms of close quarters engagements against anyone who knows you're coming, so I'd recommend some kind of SMG or PDW. For an "exotic" look I might recommend the swordfish: http://www.evike.com/products/45459/

It's got no stock, a kind of "future dystopian SWAT team" look that I personally like, and can help you prep any steaks you might decide to grill up out on the field.

The only downside is the midcap magazines. For a loadout designed to look casual/hollywood, you'll want highcaps so you don't have to put on a vest to carry your half dozen magazines.

http://www.evike.com/products/28059/ This /might/ be your ticket, but I can't confirm that it will be compatible.

As for it's performance... I can't really say. I don't own one, sadly, but I haven't heard anything bad about this model specifically and I have a gun by the same brand that works fine.

3. Wingman703

Wingman703 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Atlanta
  4. AirsoftSquad56

AirsoftSquad56 Member

Hauppauge
    It's a CYMA MP5 K base. Terrible quality and performance, but that's for the input

5. Unsilenced

Unsilenced Member

San Diego
    If you don't like the base gun, they also sell a "conversion kit" (really just a single piece rail attachment it seems, but ok) for both MP4A5 and MP5K variants, which should work for just about any accurately built MP5 you can find.

ICS and TM MP5's are supposed to be the best, based on what I've heard.

6. Topper

Topper Resident Donkey Supporting Member

New Orleans