Tsd Sd700

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by blackbear98, Aug 31, 2012.

1. blackbear98

blackbear98 New Member

I have a sd700 and I was wondering if it's compatible with the jg bar 10, m700 or the vrs 10 and I think there's something wrong with my hop because when I fire it the bbs shoot almost straight up and I cleaned out the barrel went thought the hop up unit and didn't see and thing wrong any ideas?...

2. archelios

archelios New Member

ithaca
    Take the orange tip off and try again.

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    The SD700 is VSR compatible, just like the Bar-10 its a clone of Tokyo Marui's VSR-10 series.

Also, the hopup in these clone guns tend to suck. It's suggested that you upgrade them asap.

Check out my Sig. I've made a fairly informative thread on spring powered sniper rifles. Check it out, and if you have any questions feel free to ask them.

4. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    After you take off the orange tip, look down the barrel, and see what there is for inner barrel spacers.. Them clone rifles usually tend to only have 1 cheap spacer, and that causes poor accuracy too.. Taking out the inner barrel, and wrapping electrical tape and making your own spacers would help like you cant imagine. I usually do 3 or 4 spacers.

As for your bb's shooting up real bad, sounds like your ammo is too light, what weight bb are you using?

5. archelios

archelios New Member

ithaca
    Spacers just mean something that wedges the inner barrel in place so it can't vibrate right?

6. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    Exactly. I got my kid a Bar10 and his accuracy was terrible, made a few tape spacers, and his rifle started shooting nice and straight. I couldnt believe something that basic, could make such a huge change.