Ttw wts/wtt kwa lm4c ptr kwa mp7

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Brandontbf, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    I love these two guns but am looking to change things up so listing them here to see what offers I get. Im not in a rush to part with these unless I get what im looking for.

First up is a KWA LM4C PTR. She hasnt been fielded in a few months. Regular maintenance and some backyard shooting. Well maintained.
    - 4 mags (1 Pmag) all function and feed no leaks
    - unknown rail system
    - Will come with standard LE stock unless extra cash or if wanted to balance in trade
    -No other accessories unless more cash or to balance trade
    -Handguard is already sold.

For LM4 value at 425+shipping

Next is my KWA MP7
    Just got back from Airsoft Barracks who did a full overhaul, new bolt, lubed
    All mags cleaned and lubed.
    Only issue is that the flash hider stripped the threads so has nothing on front end currently. Holding off on ordering the new part from the pro shop until sort out what im doing with it. It is just the outer barrel which is part 51 and costs 12.50 + shipping from pro shop.
    - 5 Mags
    - FMA Rail System
    - Metal Flash Hider
    - Licensed HK MP7A1 QD Suppressor
    - Will come with old bolt was missing return spring

For MP7 value at $350+shipping
    Can post more pics on request for either.

Will chrono soon I am just wrapping up a move and a lot of stuff is still missing/packed. Will provide proof of function video and another of me packing the gun on shipping day.

TRADEs LIST ONLY LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS
    Please dont waste both of our times.
    -p* engines V2 Gen 2 or 3
    -M4 platform DMRs
    -SCAR SSR platforms
    -If a tech is interested in a trade for work might be able to talk about it.

Will add cash am paypal ready right now with a decent amount and or can add accessories to match value if needed. Offer up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  2. King

King Active Member

Oakland
    $800 custom ICS Proline M4 with a JP rail system, gas block and barrel, custom stainless steel 6.02 inner barrel, with an M120 motor and a Magpul grip and stock. It also has upgraded 16AWG wiring, an ICS POM piston and head, a Pico SSR mosfet, and a Modify cylinder head with a stainless steel cylinder. HBtw, the wire I used is 16awg Teflon stranded wire rated to 600v and 200degrees C. Super nice rifle, only catch is that the spring on the hop up is bent. You can either unbend it, or buy a new one for only $20, which I may be able to help you pay for, the first tooth on the piston is also stripped but cash with be included for new teeth. ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1405747686.692431.jpg

-A man opens his door and gets shot, you think that of me? No, I AM the one who knocks.
    -Heisenberg

3. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Beautiful gun. Just got a couple of questions.
    Is it the ICS split gear box design?
    FPS?
    Range?
    Was the work done to it by you or another tech?
    The hop up spring isnt an issue pretty sure I have one lying around but the piston does bother me. Would you be willing to fix that and give a proof of function video?
    Also what are you wanting for it?

4. King

King Active Member

Oakland

Split gearbox, so you fixing the piston shouldn't be a problem,
    FPS is around 350 with .25s, but easily changed with another spring.

Amazing range, I got a headshot target 8/10 from 200 feet.

Another tech did the work.

I can't do a new piston, that would require me to order the stuff and my credit card has apparently been used by someone else, so I can't order anything. I'll PM you and we can talk.

-A man opens his door and gets shot, you think that of me? No, I AM the one who knocks.
    -Heisenberg

5. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Bump for the day. Top pick goes for FE or cash to buy an FE.

6. Aderum

Aderum New Member

Are you open to GBB SCARs?

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

7. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Probably not unless its an SSR not sure if those come in GBBR form. but what do you have.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  8. Aderum

Aderum New Member

I have a WE Open Bolt SCAR. The gun has been fielded twice and shoots great. I would include the gun, two mags, and a NPAS to adjust fps. There is no MK20 (SSR) in the GBBR world, however you could make something similar.

9. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    On looking it appears WE does make one must be fairly new never seen it before. Looked at your thread for it. Its a very nice gun but not what im looking for at this time thanks for the offer though.

10. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Bump to the top still looking. Price drop on the Mp7 to 300 for the next couple of hours would love to make a sale.
    Also putting up an A&K M249
    - 1 box mag
    - long barrel type
    - both para and regular stock
    - railed upper
    Upgraded parts
    -SHS 16:1 gearset
    - raptors tactical piston
    - Bravo cylinder head
    - Bravo piston head
    -M120 spring
    Wired to deans
    250 or OBO
    and a KWA M93R
    -1 mag
    -full auto only
    -common problem with this model
    -100 or OBO

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  11. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Bump for the day. buy something

12. xlegendsx

xlegendsx New Member

northeast
    Like asb in Jax I live like 30 minutes from there

I have a g&g scar l with 5 mags and upgraded hopup wired to deans

Only fielded twice can include 11.1 lipo 20-35c

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  13. Aderum

Aderum New Member

My offer still stands if you ever become interested.

14. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Yeah legend thats the place. And no thanks only scar would be the SSR version

15. xlegendsx

xlegendsx New Member

northeast

I hate them their wait time for teching is ridiculous and the prices are atrocious 150$ for a 100lumen flashlight.

16. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    I personally love them. Yeah the wait time can be a bit long for teching but i do my own for the most part. I just took it to them because of the special they ran in june and how much already had on my plate. And yeah some stuff is a bit over priced but some is very competitive and they recently started price matching or coupon matching i forget. Plus you know your getting quality stuff they dont stock crap. And they bring in some cool stuff that can be hard to find yourself. Its an hour drive for me just to get there but its always worth it to me. Plus some great guys there just to talk with i always leave with empty pockets but always have a good time and a smile on my face plus new toys. Last point for me they run some sweet specials for customers. Got a pantac expedition pack like 270 online for only 80. They are there for the customer not profit like some other places. At least in my opinion.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  17. xlegendsx

xlegendsx New Member

northeast

I guess the sales guys are cool but after the old tech guys left it went downhill.

It's about a 30 min drive from work

18. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    I only started going there last summer. And this was my first experience with them teching my gun. Did take a bit but whatever. Not sure when the change happened but every place has their ups and downs i think. Overall id always rate them good though from sales side at least. This was my first and probably only experience with their tech department for a while now that I have time to do it myself again.

19. xlegendsx

xlegendsx New Member

northeast
    Do you play at battalion ?

20. Brandontbf

Brandontbf New Member

Daytona Beach
    Mods please close thread. All gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.