Two team tactical combat

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by ReaperTaskForce113, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReaperTaskForce113

ReaperTaskForce113 New Member

I put together a team of five guys called TaskForce113 over here in California, but once word goes out about a new team everyone wants a piece of us. Seriously what's the deal with this were mostly a military simulation team yet we have little tiny teams wanting to play........... Huge waste of ammo.

2. dickbuttalpha

dickbuttalpha New Member

Pffff, I'd love to be in your position. It seems where I live there's no love for the sport at all, almost nobody plays.

3. ReaperTaskForce113

Ya in Cali im surprised that it's this crazy out here but hey it's good sometimes.

4. dickbuttalpha

dickbuttalpha New Member

You'd think that in upstate New York you'd get a lot of people what with the great woodland terrain and all. Still, despite that, the only people I've ever seen is at this field an hour away and even there you'll get the serious mil simmers and people who don't sim but take it serious, but they're far outweighed by the nine year olds and their Double Eagles.

5. ReaperTaskForce113

Ya those damn DE haha I made a firework out of three of them

6. dickbuttalpha

dickbuttalpha New Member

Hahaha, those things are right next to the ones for kids that advertise "with lights and sounds" and shoots a .12 bb at 30 fps.
    I knew a guy who bought one when he was going into airsoft. Its last days were when he tripped and fell on fluffy snow, the entire stock snapped off and the stock was half connected. When we got back to my house, he let me keep it because I wanted to take it apart. When I did, the entire internal barrel had bent and most the cheap plastic internals had been partially melted from shooting. He fell on snow.

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Way to boost your confidence, kid. No need for a thread like this.

Seriously, if you are laughing at a nine-year old with a Double Eagle gun, something is messed up with you. He is nine. What did you have when you were nine? A squirt pistol? Use your brain before posting next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.