Types of Camo

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Sandman76, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Sandman76

Sandman76 New Member

Flint
    Im sorry for being a noob on this subject, but I'm just not that good with different types of camo. I know woodland and desert tan, an digital...but that pretty much it. I can't identify what type of camo anything else is. Like if you showed me a uniform or a pattern....I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me on this. This would be very helpful for me getting into games, because a lot of times they want you to ware certain types of camo. PLUS... I could be pro like you guys and sound cool saying camo pattern acronyms! Lol

2. NSWIntelGuy

NSWIntelGuy New Member

Oak Harbor

3. Sandman76

Sandman76 New Member

Flint
    Oh wow. Thanks!
    Im sorry I didn't see that one lol

4. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
  5. RainbowAirsoft

RainbowAirsoft New Member

Our team runs acu and black check us out on YouTube -Chaplain-

6. Grin

Irvine
    1. I still doubt that you are the real Chaplain from Rainbow Ops. If you would like to prove that you are the aforementioned person, then I encourage that you do. It's just far too common for people on forums to lie about who they are, or what age they are, or what they do.
    2. He was not asking what different teams wear.
    3. It's not ACU, it's UCP.

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  8. RainbowAirsoft

RainbowAirsoft New Member

Grin if you don't believe I'm chaplain go ahead I Won't judge u because we have seen people try to imitate us on other forums an the camo we use is acu marpat and if u want to make that clear we have a YouTube. So don't start saying we are not real because we haven't put anything up on here. We have been busy and haven't had time to post much stuff. -chaplain-

9. Grin

Irvine
    It's not that difficult to provide proof, so why not? You clearly ignored my request previously and I know that at least one other member of this site has requested proof.

Anyways, back to the topic, I can assure you that you do not use "ACU MARPAT", as there is no such thing. If you were truly a part of Rainbow you would know that it is not ACU, it is UCP and that MARPAT is completely different. Especially after I corrected you the first time you used ACU to refer to the pattern.

Additionally, your lack of proper grammar is against the rules of this board.

I'm not saying that you're "not real" because you have not posted on here very often, I am saying that you are not Chaplain or any other member of Rainbow Airsoft because you are some random person on a forum claiming to be somebody popular and have ignored multiple requests for proof.

10. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Enough guys. None of this is helping the OP. RainbowAirsoft, you will start using proper grammar or your posts will start disappearing.
    Grin, stop backseat moderating.

11. TornadoAirsoft

TornadoAirsoft New Member

Look one way you can prove this out because I am on grins side is you can make a YOUTUBE video how that you are on this forum. You should do this Grin and Me want to get to the bottom of this!