U.S Army Ranger

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by griffbrd, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a full loadout of the U.S Army Ranger. I am very interested in getting this and feel it would be a cool loadout to have. Thank you!:)

2. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    How much are you willing to spend? To create an accurate impression costs upwards of $750.

3. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

Oh wow I did not think that high. I was thinking like $300-350 and it being ok looking.

4. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    You could do that, but it won't be complete. For that, you could at least get the Uniform, boots, and whatever basic gear was used by what period you want to have an impression of. What year were you thinking of?

5. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

I was thinking like 2010-2011 year. This was the year my uncle served so it would mean a lot to me if I could get it.

6. schlabie

schlabie New Member

7. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

Right but what do I buy? Were do I buy?

8. schlabie

schlabie New Member

There are names and brands in that thread. Im not wiping your *** for you.

9. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

I did not ask you to. Someone is a little touchy...

10. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

Oh well, I not really to good at finding **** I guess I will stick with what I have now.

11. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Theres a edit button for a reason and theres a thing called google. Im not touchy but annoyed. There is a thread on this and some mod or admin will have to delete this post and 200 others because noone uses the search function before posting.

12. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    search the picture threads for a thread by a user named snowman - he did a really sick rangers impression a while back

13. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Literally just type the name in Google. That pretty much solves everything. Then to buy, type the same name in eBay. I do not see why its so difficult to find things you already know the name of. Its faster than creating a whole thread on asking about where you can get an EPC, or a Mich 2000.

14. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    There is a man selling an Army Rangers load out on Craigslist. He's in new York. Now granted I think he's selling it for $800 as a whole.

15. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    No, there will be no "give me a full kit list". The fact that you are too lazy does not give you the benefit of gettin whatever you want. We do not like to spoon-feed people around here. Please do the research on your own.

This thread will be now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.