U.S Embassy Attack

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Sandman76, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandman76

Sandman76 New Member

Flint
    When countries don't control their Muslim "extremists", this happens. The USA needs to put a stop to this, especially when innocent American citizens are murdered. This happened on 9/11...the day that thousands of Americans were massacred 10 years ago, it's no coincidence...
    These people that did this were not inspired by hurt feelings, they use excuses to cover up their real reasons... To kill anyone that is an infidel and who won't convert the Islam.

Attached Files:

2. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Yes. Because you can simply control extremists of any sort.

3. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

No. Just no. When you can examine and discuss this without pointing fingers at a particular race or religion, then maybe I'll leave it open.

Closed.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Normally, I would just let a thread like this die the death it deserves, but because of the sentiment expressed by the OP, I think there's an important point to make to him and others who think like him:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest:

http://imgur.com/a/tlCyI

This isn't and has never been a war of Islam vs. Christianity or any other religion. This has been a war of the twisted and angry on the [mostly] sane and good hearted, regardless of creed. Every group has bad apples, and you do yourself and humanity a disservice by judging an entire group based on those rare few.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.