Ukarms m85

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by cummingsairsoft, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cummingsairsoft

cummingsairsoft New Member

M85 is based of of the g36c. It is a very good gun. Has a foldable stock and a acog sight

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    >M85
    >LPEG
    >Very good gun
    >OP must be trolling

Dude, the M85 is an LPEG, if you want to post a review, post it in the reviews part of the forum. Oh, and the M85 is a horrible gun, just saying.

3. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Hahahahahaha. Maybe he's new to airsoft man

4. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    if he is, then imho he's got no business reviewing anything - the last thing anyone needs is a 'review' from someone with no experience (i.e. those little kids on youtube 'reviewing' clear walmart pistols and such) - it doesn't help anyone

5. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Dave, I liked your post, but I kinda wish I could take it back now.

They review the guns like that because it's all they know. They probably have no idea that it's about to break, or that for $50 more, they could have bought a nice CYMA AK that would last them a lifetime compared to their 'super awesome Double Eagle M85.'

I know that if I had started off the same way they do, I would probably have done that as well. YouTube would probably be peppered with my praises to the 'super awesome crosman shotgun that shoots one bb per trigger pull, but if you hold the trigger down and pump, it shoots like fully auto. And watch me chase my friend with no eye pro around the yard.'

But... I didn't, thankfully. :p

6. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Story of my life! Haha

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    This thread is about as useful as a pierced tank of gas on an F350. Closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.