Umabrex Beretta

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Weaponry' started by deathbringer, Jul 19, 2012.

1. deathbringer

deathbringer Member

I just got an Umabrex Beretta spring pistol. 260 fps with metal barrel and accessory rail. I have been getting mixed opinions on it. But when I get one they aren't usual. They we stronger. Like they completely hate the weapon. Or its one of the best. I want to see what you think.

2. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Id say most sprinters are gonna be around the same. I can't stand having to pull back the slide every time,but if you like it and got it at a good price. I say whatever floats your boat.

3. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    First off, its Umarex.

Second, your other threads say you bought a JG, and have over $700 to spend. So why did you buy a cheap springer? It will not give you anywhere ear the performance of an AEG

4. deathbringer

deathbringer Member

So I cant fool around with some weaker guns?

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    You can but why would you waste your money? I would NEVER take a springer to a real skirmish and same with most of the members on here. Yeah you can plink around with it but whenever you have to buy gear, guns, batteries, etc.

6. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    With very few exceptions, the ONLY spring pistols worth owning, in my experienced opinion, are KWC and Tokyo Marui.

Nothing from Umarex qualifies for the above noted exception.

7. TheChosenOne94

TheChosenOne94 New Member

Just to add my two cents, I own a KWC 1911 springer, and it's awesome. Extremely accurate, and will never break (unlike every GBB I've ever witnessed or held). However, as has been already stated, Umarex does not qualify as a coveted springer brand.

8. Darek

Darek Member

But the crosman 1911s from Walmart say kwc on them is it one of those if so why not admit it is a crosman

9. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Crosman rebrands them. What's so hard to understand about that?

10. TheChosenOne94

TheChosenOne94 New Member

No, I didn't get it from Wal-mart, and Crosman rebrands some of KWC.

The only good thing about Wal-mart is that they have no clue what Airsoft is, so you can return stuff easily :D

11. Darek

Darek Member

And I always thought kwc and crosman were the same lol