Umarex ares elite force m4

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Brettairsoft22, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Brettairsoft22

Brettairsoft22 New Member

Is this a good gun? Is it accurate over medium range? Is the quality good?

Attached Files:

2. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    You need to replace the motor with a good one like a Lonex Red.
    After that it is actually a nice gun.
    The motor was slow. I put 13:1 SHS gears and a JG Blue in there and I'm getting about 21bps on a 9.6v.
    Also the stock battery sucks so get a 9.6v 1600mah at least.

3. schlabie

schlabie New Member

This setup isnt very good without a m110 spring, my tech told me to get 16:1 gears m110 and a high torque motor for 27 bps safely. The gb is version 2 and threads are clockwise not ccw. Just so ya know before buying it, its a good gun though.

4. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Yeah an M110 is next on my list.
    Switching to a more woodland field.
    16:1 and a Torque motor probably won't get you 27 on a 9.6v. Unless you're using an 11.1v.

OP: there are some proprietary internal parts so I'd be cautious depending on your ability to tech.

5. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Yeah he was recommending a 7.4 lipo, yup. I dont tech, cuz i dont understand anything about teching and dont want to f up my gun.

6. Brettairsoft22

Brettairsoft22 New Member

Well, I'm keeping the gun entirely stock. I'm not worried about rate of fire. I'm just wondering, is it accurate at medium range and is it durable?

7. soviet

soviet New Member

Well. JG M4 are nice. JG M4 S-System is nice. That guns good for what you are doing.

8. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    +1 My M16 came with a bent inner barrel, but other than that, it's a reliable gun even with the stock spring.