Umarex M4 Hk416 AEG Stock change?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by SpecialT, Nov 13, 2012.

1. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

I just have a question this may be noobish but I'm new to airsoft and was just wonder if on the umarex m4 hk416 aeg if it was possible to change the stock or buy a replacement stock. I know the battery feeds into the crane stock and that's why I was just wondering if that was a problem or not. Thank you

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    You sure can. Any stock that fits on an airsoft-spec buffer tube should work (there's always some tolerance play and inevitably there will be a few that are too tight due to off spec manufacturing). If you want to keep your battery in the rear, you can run a buffer tube lipo without problem. If not, you'll have to rewire the gun to the front and run a PEQ or something.

Please don't make multiple threads for one question. One thread is all you need.

3. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Ok thanks alot man and sorry I made it in electric first but I then I thought i should put it in mods so I didn't bother anyone over there. Thanks again dude