Under $300.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by evan2634, Oct 22, 2012.

1. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    I would say go with the Masada if your set on one of those two guns for a few reasons. First of you would like to use it for field and CQB and the Masada has a quick change spring system which will drastically make change Fps easier. Second as much as I like my S&T Tavor, S&T's have not been known for there reliability and performance. Lastly the Masada is an easier platform to upgrade from and uses a quick change barrel system for Cqb length barrels.

I also would recommend get a Tan Masada over a black one. It would tend to not stick out in field play as much as a black gun would.

Edit I was not aware both guns had a quick change spring system until looked over both guns again.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012

3. Griffin213

Griffin213 New Member

Definitely get the Masada.

4. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Thanks guys for the advice. But with the kinda large budget I have, is there a better gun I could get without a lot of upgrades? Like a G&P or a king arms or something?

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Honestly, if you really want to be different than ALl of the M4s and Aks, get the King Arms Galil. Be carefully though, mags from what I here are decently expensive.

6. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

The ics g33 is coming out on gi soon and thats supposed to be revolutionary and game changing. And if it matters daudelaus (from scoutthedoggie) got one! But in all seriousness I'd wait till you can get a solid review first.

7. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

I was honestly looking at that after I made this thread. And pmang how long until that?

8. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Not sure but I got a newsletter that said watch gi tv for the review.

9. Griffin213

Griffin213 New Member

As long as your not planning on doing much upgrading you should look at some KWA guns. They are some of the best stock guns

10. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

I have the A&K Masada, and it is a great gun, go with it, I would just upgrade the barrel and the motor.

11. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

I think I may get this gun. I just think it will be risky getting a new gun and have a much higher chance of getting a lemon because of non fixed problems. But hey, it is ics so I don't know.

12. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

Ics sig 552/551

G&g sigs

King arms fal or l1a1

13. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Do you guys think I should get tan or black with this?

14. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Honestly unless the gun is another color irl I would only get black and I'm pretty sure (not positive) the g33 is just a g36 with ris and a cool stock so it would have to be black for me.