Unjamming rod, a problem?

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by wingking, Sep 30, 2009.

1. wingking

wingking New Member

Lakewood
    Does anyone's gun come with a decent unjamming rod. I got a JG G36c but there is one problem... the un-jamming rod doesn't fit my barrel. It's too big so now if a bb gets stuck, I have to buy a new one. My friend bought a JG mp5 and it broke in his barrel and had to ship it in to get fixed. My friends Echo 1 gun's unjamming rod doesn't fit either. Is this just a coincidence and is just happening to me and my friends or are alot of people having the same problem? Or is it these S.O.B. chinese brand's fault? idk

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  2. yjmudder90

yjmudder90 New Member

i have the jg m4a1 and have the unjamming rod that came with it. its a silver flexible rod with an unjamming end and a cleaning end. it fits my barrel perfect. call the company you got the gun from and see if you cant get another

3. sellersjason13

sellersjason13 New Member

Las Vegas
    I agree call the company back and ask for your cleaning rod my friend....

4. Frontline

Frontline New Member

I thought that was standard in all guns. Looks like you got hacked, my friend.

5. SRG SK9

SRG SK9 New Member

Maybe it's just that the flash hider is constricting the barrel, but that would defeat the purpose of putting in a TBB if that's what the flash hider does. Both me and him got screwed, when I get my G36c, I will have to check and see if it works.

6. silvertaco1

silvertaco1 New Member

Brush Prairie
    Are you sure you're using the pointy end? All my gun's unjamming rods work fine.