UNofficial Gas Thread

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Airsoftm4dude, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Airsoftm4dude

Airsoftm4dude New Member

Granite bay
    All about gas. Whether it be CO2, Propane, Red Gas, or Green Gas....

Let me start this off by saying,"Are CO2 capsules worth it? How many bbs can they propel before they go out?"

2. Plinker42

Plinker42 New Member

Lexington
    IMO co2 is overpriced and should avoided unless necesary. And how many shots you get completely depends on how much the canister outputs per shot.

3. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

Shouldn't this be in the gas guns section?

4. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

I personally dont think that CO2 is worth it

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Can you explain to me the purpose of this thread? It sounds like you want to try to cover a bunch of subjects that should all be in individual threads in the gas section. Why not just answer questions and have discussions in individual threads? And if you want to compile something of a guide, a jumbled thread with no real organization will cause more of a mess than anything. So why should I leave this open?

6. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    or you can check out the 2'nd sticky (out of 2 stickies) on the gas gun discussion.

but concerning your question about c02 efficiency, it depends on your gun (strong recoil spring, heavy slide, loose seals all = less shots)

i get about 50 shots/2mags

its not worth it unless you live in colder climates. or want the strongest possible recoil

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012