Upcoming Events?

Discussion in 'New York Airsoft Forum' started by Joeyjojo1, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Joeyjojo1

Joeyjojo1 New Member

Northport
    Hey guys I'm new to this site but not new to airsoft! Anyone know if there is any events taking place in the near future around Long Island? I haven't heard anything from strike force and I enjoy playing outdoors. Someone please let me know! Thanks guys.

2. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Not really an event but some friends and I are going December 30th to sfs outdoor field.

3. Joeyjojo1

Joeyjojo1 New Member

Northport
    Thank you man! Trying to get back out and play more. Never been to the outdoor field before. How is it?

4. jaceparry

jaceparry New Member

franklinville ny
    is there any going on near buffalo ny

5. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Its decent honestly. But the people make it fun.

6. Seanzky

Seanzky New Member

Hi, my name is Sean from Flushing. I regularly play airsoft with a bunch of my friends (who all got into airsoft with me). We used to play SFS outdoor, but we've also tried GF and some field upstate (forgot the name). Recently, we've only been playing at SFS indoor, though.

Now that I've introduced myself... :)

We played indoors on the 29th and I was told the outdoor field wasn't ready yet. :/ How did you get to play there and how is the renovation turning out so far?

7. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Who told you that? There hasn't been any renovations. Its been open all the time, in fact I plan on maybe going this sunday.

8. Seanzky

Seanzky New Member

SFS (Strikeforce Sports) outdoor? The lot where paintball players and airsoft players share? It's been bought out or co-owned by Cousins the last time we went. They were going to build a big CQB outdoors. The staff at SFS indoor told me the same thing just last Saturday. Maybe we're talking about two different fields?

9. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    No we are talking about the same exact field. It seems like the field is owned by paintballers and strikeforce just sends one of their refs and he's in charge of outdoor airsoft. That being said its still pretty good and I haven't seen any renovations going on. Maybe they just haven't put the plans into motion yet. I played there Sunday and there were no paintballers at all just airsofters.