Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I have a Tokyo Marui gearbox, but I would like to upgrade my fps to about 350 but no more than that. I currently have 328fps but I would like to have as much as I can so I can get the best range possible. Please can you give me a link to a good spring or any other upgrade from the website below. Please look at my signature before you recommend tight barrels etc. As I have a Tokyo Marui gearbox will I need anything else like stronger gears or are they fine? Please send me a link to good gears anyway on this website:
EbairSoft
Will upgrading the spring lower my ROF?
Also can someone please define what different spring names are for.
For example can someone tell me what the fps of an M100 is and what the fps is for these springs:
EbairSoft Airsoft parts & Tactical Gear - Guarder Spring JEM00129
Thanks

· Registered
49 Posts
The M100 should work for your fps goal. I'd suggest metal bushings, a new bucking and/or nub combo, and to check the shimming. Systema buckings and SCS nub work well together. Your gears should be good up to M115-120 spring. After M120 parts start to fail.

Oh and since your gearbox will be open, clean and regrease isn't a bad idea either.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.