Upgrading G36k

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by xAirsoftPlayax, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xAirsoftPlayax

xAirsoftPlayax New Member

Found out that the built in scope isnt that useful/good on this gun. Thats why i really want to change it. I was planning on getting rid of the G36k carrying handle and replace it with a G36c one. I was wondering if i could even do this and if i could where would i buy the rail. Btw my gun is a G36kv by Umarex.
    Others things i would like to do would be like to add a RIS system instead of the regular handguard. This way i could mount a forgrip and peq box. The battery is a beech to put in the hand guard so the peq box would make it easier. Might even upgrade to a lipo. Also if i could switch out the carrying handles i was going to put a holo and magnifier. Also I recently took off the orange flash hider and im looking for a cooler
    Any suggestions on where to get these things and which brand or type to get are welcomed.

2. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Doesn't really what brand you buy. They should all be pretty close to the same TM spec. JG, CA, SRC, which ever your price range is. They will all be providing the same purpose.
    Or you can always put the scope mount on the "scoped carrying handle"

You can alway buy the "accesories rails" for the G36. That's why there are extra holes on the side of the stock G36 handguard. 2 for the sides and 1 underneath for a foregrip.

If the battery is too hard to put it, then cut off the battery holder/arms. You can fit a pretty/decent sized battery in there. 7.4v 20c 1800 mAh lipo's for our rentals and thats without removing them.

3. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    You aleady have an ongoing thread regarding your gun. Why start another thread? It's pretty annoying.

4. xAirsoftPlayax

xAirsoftPlayax New Member

Btw is there a place where i can replacement blowback spring mines seems a little weak

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.