Upgrading JG BAR10 help????

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by nman976, Dec 24, 2012.

1. nman976

nman976 New Member

I need help on what to upgrade the JG BAR10 with. I found some pistons, springs, and springs, but I don't know what else to make it consistent at 450 with .30's or good at long ranges. And I don't want to break the budget here!!!!!

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Budgets and making a good sniper rifle rarely work.

What kind of budget do you have to work with?

3. nman976

nman976 New Member

Well nothing over $200

4. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

Sell your sniper rifle then. If your not willing to drop in the money. Your sniper rifle is not going to be willing to drop your targets. If you want your sniper rifle to shoot how you would like then you need to bribe it with expensive internals and externals. More on internals.

With a JG bar 19 and 200 bucks you might be able to get 165' if lucky.

Personally for 200 dollars id just message edgi. I believe he sells a full kit for 210 or something like that.

If you cant tune a hop up though dont bother. The hop up is everything in these guns.

5. nman976

nman976 New Member

So what kind of upgrades should I get. I was thinking that first maybe get tightbore barrel, then maybe spring guide and piston, then when good internals are in, I upgrade the spring. The main reason for it is so I could get companies and specific parts to upgrade the gun. So I could get the best rating for a part and not have to constantly replace it.

6. WillB

WillB New Member

Ponca City
    A JG Bar10 and $200 can easily get to 200 ft. Do you even know what your talking about?

I would get the PDI hop up chamber, a new spring, and new sears. Also I would get a new piston.

Also you should look into the DIY mods you can do. A quick search will find your answers.

7. nman976

nman976 New Member

I'm not too certain on DIY mods. I would rather do some upgrading of the parts!

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Can you operate tape? Because if you can, then you can do a fairly crucial DIY mod.

Stabilizeing your inner barrel will help out a good amount, and to do it you only need tape or Teflon tape. Then you'll just wrap that around your inner barrel to reduce barrel wobble.

9. nman976

nman976 New Member

I know you wrap it around the cylinder head to compress air seal and not let air out.