Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started getting back into airsoft, and I have been using my kwa km4 which is pretty stock besides a few external upgrades. So I wanted to know what I should upgrade/add to my kwa to make it in general shoot more accurate, farther range, and rate of fire. For example battery, barrel, motor, gears, etc. A parts list would be very helpful.
Also I was curious about the possibilities of turning the gun into a DMR for far straight shooting. What would I need to add to really increase the accuracy and range.
Thank You.

· Registered
118 Posts
You can buy a neodymium motor. ASG Ultimate, and super hi-torque motor or a 22tpa would help.

The gears from KWA are pretty solid.

You will probably want a M130 spring for a DMR role. KWA gearboxes can’t withstand M150’s as long as say Lonex gearboxes can.

You will want to reseal, relube, clean the entire gearbox. Check every piece to make sure everything is good.

Better compression parts would help also, double o-ring cylinder head, piston head, maybe a new piston. SHS metal rack or Cyma metal rack.

Look into purchasing a mosfet for protection with 11.1V lipos which I would look into getting.

As far as range and such, do you have the split hop up or regular. They should have the split. If they do have the split version then you would look into flat hopping that along with an M-nub. Buy a new bucking to flat hop such as another KWA bucking, prommy purple bucking, or madbull blue. Then either keep a stock barrel and set it up with an R-hop or buy a new barrel. Dan Bloomquist sells R-hopped ZCI barrels that are lapped for cheaper than you will get from others.

He can also tech your gun. So if you feel uncomfortable doing it yourself, you can pay him to do it.

Don’t trust individual people in your area. They usually are not good. Go with people that have been backed up by people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.