Upgrading to more

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by RHoff304, Dec 29, 2012.

1. RHoff304

RHoff304 New Member

I own a CYMA M14 and doing GREAT with it. I am now looking into upgrading and getting an electric: fully automatic Assault Rifle, a Sniper Rifle or possibly even a SMG. If you know of a great gun with accuracy, ammunition holding and etc. let me know please. (Mostly accuracy and ammunition holding) And please include a secondary recommendation along with it.i would prefer somewhere between $100 and no more than $200.

2. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Isn't the CYMA M14 already electric?

3. RHoff304

RHoff304 New Member

Yeah it is electric, but I am looking to get another gun that is also electric

Basically I want to upgrade to a more powerful Assault Rifle, a Sniper Rifle or a SMG

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
  4. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
  5. RHoff304

RHoff304 New Member

Thanks for info. Any recommendations on a Secondary?

6. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

Dont get one lol?

The times when a secondary would be necessary would be when using mid or low caps. If your using a hi cap then having a secondary becomes less and less useful unless theres alot of brush. Simply put you cant get a good sidearm and primary for 200... A good GBB pistol is going to cost around 100 dollars just for that...

Also you do know that the Cyma m14 has tons of upgrades out there for it just waiting to be bought and put into it... Alot of DMR builds are made out of the cyma m14. You could always pay like idk... 100 for a DE ump. Take the stock off of it and use that as a secondary. Then pour the other 100 dollars into upgrades to work your M14 into a DMR. Its not much but its a start. You could also buy a GBB pistol for around 70-100 then buy upgrades for the cyma if you want something even smaller then the Ump. Although you would have to buy more mags and such for the GBB.

Also just a side note. You talk about ammo holding... Its magazine capacity. And they make a magazine for the cyma m14 that holds 400 rounds...Can buy them for about 15 dollars. Not including shipping.

7. RHoff304

RHoff304 New Member

No, I wasn't wanting to combine them into 1 price, I should of been more clear. At first I was asking for a good primary no more than $200. I probably should of been more clear and said to include a secondary recommendation with a different price separately. I am new to this website so I am still getting used to it.