Urgent help, src g36c gen iii internal report

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Joshpeck, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    Hi does anyone know anything about the quality of this guns internals and can give me a review on it?
    I need to know quick because there is a deal on evike and its limited time so I want to know soon. Thanks for your help.

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Well, I haven't used the gun itself, however I have used some of the upgrade parts (the specific ones that are in the Gen 3's) and those are really well made, and work quite well.

A buddy of mine has an SRC AK Gen 3, and its held up very well. Especially with all the abuse its taken. So I would think the G36 would as well.

3. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    It's a pretty good gun. My first gun in fact.

The externals are pretty solid. A good ABS body, and a very light, and a very ergonomically correct stock and handguard. I would give the externals 8/10

As for the internals, they are super solid. In my opinion, a tad better than the JG. It's got a great metal hopup, and steel gears. Other than that, it's nothing special. I give the internals an 8/10

All in all, it's a good gun. Not great, but good. There's definitely better guns for the money.

4. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    It needs a new bucking and motor. The motor started out ok but after a few months it started to morph into a pile of dookie. The bucking also tore after less than 10k rounds. External feel is pretty good. The magazines aren't built very well so I would suggest you to purchase extras. Overall a pretty nice beginner-intermediate rifle.

5. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Umm.... The motor on this gun is great in my opinion. SRC is kinda known for their motors.

6. PistolsAndMP5s

Corona
    Didn't meet my expectations. Expectations vary from player to player. The motor started off OK, but as the months went by it went downhill. I'm posting from what I experienced. Whatever they are "known for" should not make or break a gun rather than how it ACTUALLY is when you use it.
    For example, if many were to say "KJW is the best brand", and I used a KJW in my hands and I didn't like it, I would not recommend it just because they are "known" for being good. If everyone recommend guns from hearing "X gun is known for this and that", the forum would be based on theoretical information rather than personal information that ultimately matters the most.

7. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    "The motor on this gun is great in my opinion". Opinion. Wasn't doubting your opinion, I was just saying that I like it.

Maybe you got a half lemon?

8. PistolsAndMP5s

Corona
    Maybe. But I've had a friends who also had a problem. It was fieldable at first but now it's just a piece to display. JG will be better for a G36 variant though. They have great motors and great gears and basically everything internally with be strong, the only issues I would see would be the external finish or the fact the some people can't tune the gun (which one should do for maximum performance and durability).