Used army combat boots.

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by THE_ELIMANATOR, Oct 20, 2012.

1. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Oday I bought a pair of army combat boots 50 dollars with a 25 dollar off coupon. Is that a good deal. The specs for them are: j4-97 size 9 1/2

Attached Files:

2. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    Where did you get them from? I got mine new for 40$ from a local army navy store.

3. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    Got them from a army surplus store.

4. Darklink95

Darklink95 New Member

That's not a bad deal, but it really depends what condition their in, I believe news cost around 150. What brand are they?

5. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    There actualy in pretty good condition but my camera stinks so. They are 9inch altma desert combat boots.

6. Darklink95

Darklink95 New Member

Personally I hate those boots, i think they're just too heavy and just not as good as another model of boots made by altima (sp?)

7. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    Actualy they only wiegh 3.5 pounds all together and there extremley comftorable.

8. Darklink95

Darklink95 New Member

To me, every pound counts. And I never liked the way those model of boots were tied. You had to make the knot in the back, my altima boots allow you to make the knot in the back and tuck it in so it doesn't snag on vegetation.

9. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Ounces = pounds
    Pounds = pain

Not as applicable in airsofting, but once you get to the longer-lasting operations then it takes effect.