Featured USPS Costumes

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by S.I.T., Apr 19, 2021.

1. S.I.T.

S.I.T. Member

Great Falls
    Say Folks, I ordered a few pistol's from KYAirsoft Back on March 3ed, As of the 16th of march the USPS site tells me that my package has passed through ISC and is heading for costumes. OK, Now it's been a month now and I can't find out anything about my package other then it's in costumes. And cannot be tracked, And was told "not to worry, It's on it's way". Is this normal when you order airsoft gun's from over sea's? I wouldn't really worry but I spent a lot of money this time and I know the P.O. is probably under staffed. But all I know is that it's in Costumes. Any one else have had this happen?

2. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

I think you mean "customs", ie. the department that deals with handling international parcels. It's normal for things to get stuck there in processing for an indefinite amount of time. If they didn't fill out the forms correctly it might lead to delays, I've ordered from them twice during 2020 and things did get delivered eventually (about a month).

USPS is overstressed right now, I've heard of 14 hour days for delivery drivers. Please be nice to your carrier

JHat and S.I.T. like this.

3. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    As gives has said its better to order ups express yet this can cost alot , should be there in month, I'm ordering some parts and a gun from kic so I'm in the same boat. Hate to tell you but there's nothing you can do covid has everything out of wack just look up shipping of imports boats are back up so bad and one lead guys at the port said it will take 6months to get it "back to normal" and as the other dude said its all shipping not just imports. The days of getting stuff in the mail in 2-3 days is over for now.

S.I.T. likes this.
  4. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    And yes its customs not "costumes" .... Costumes are for Halloween...... >: P

S.I.T. likes this.
  5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Throw and expediency out the window for right now when you pay for the cheapest shipping and it's Postal delivery.

BTW way Chicago is slammed with Air Freight...things that transit through in 1 week is taking up to 20 days to get through. Normal Air Parcels takes 2 weeks to transit through and so if you had it sent Postal Air Mail...it may come out in a month.

I have a fixture lost in Chicago for 18 days now, totally missed the client showing and the sad thing is I don't know when I will get it and this thing was shipped via DHL.

S.I.T. likes this.
  6. S.I.T.

S.I.T. Member

Great Falls
    LOL. I didn't even notice I spelt it that way. Ya this covid crap has gotten everything so screwed up, I rarely order things straight from over seas. so I was a little nervous about ordering, I usually have a middle man, Like E- bay, Things like that. and I agree with ya all. everything just went ta hell. thanks folks.

aotsukisho likes this.
  7. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    Spelled....I didn't know spelled it that way.....not spelt...."spelt" is a type flour or grain.........X_x

8. S.I.T.

S.I.T. Member

Great Falls
    So I flunked English. lol

9. S.I.T.

S.I.T. Member

Great Falls
    our carrier is so beyond kool. He's and old hippy in his mid 60s I think, says he refuses to retire. funny as hell. If the whole post office is like him I can see the mail being late.

BeansOnToast and aotsukisho like this.
  10. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    Aww you didn't mess up this time.....>: I

11. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

upload_2021-4-20_0-41-11.png
    No you didn't

12. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
  13. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Oh..I learned something today.

Grim if you need something "he's and old hippy" vs "he's An old hippy", but that could be due to auto correct interjecting itself.

14. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    I'm not a hippy!>: [

BeansOnToast likes this.