UZI threaded barrels?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Ghengis, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Hey all, I just had the chance to pick up one of those Cybergun C02 Mini-UZIs for cheap. Are these guns threaded for a suppressor? If so, what measurements?

2. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

3. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    Not first hand, but they seem to be a decent gun.

I was looking at picking up one or two off the site I linked, plus 3 or 4 busted ones off their boneyard for $35 each.

I've always had a soft spot for Uzi's and wouldn't mind seeing if I could convert a GBB M4 to take the Uzi mags to make a GBB 9mm (M645).

4. WillBrayJr

WillBrayJr New Member

5. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Well, as long as it can belt out a full magazine with one powerlet (on full auto, if need be), I'll be quite pleased. I have plenty of CO2. ;)

BTW, WillBrayJr, nice gun! I just googled your JAC. Classic beaut, that one. :D

6. WillBrayJr

WillBrayJr New Member

Thanks. I hate to break it to you but the KWC Mini Uzi can barely get through a mag on full autp.

7. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Oh, this is the export version. It's supposedly got better gas efficiency? That's what I've heard.

8. WillBrayJr

WillBrayJr New Member

I've had the export version. The gas comsumption is only slightly better.

9. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Oh. All right. Thank you for the response.

10. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Hey, I hate to resurrect a dead-ish thread, but is there any way to lower the FPS rating? I've heard that there were green gas mags for the gun, but they were of marginal quality?