VA Airsoft

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by Spartanbeast, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Spartanbeast

Spartanbeast New Member

Springfield
    Hey there guys. So my current Airsoft squad is located in northern VA Outside the DC area, and we are looking for any other 4-6 man teams looking to skirmish outdoors in a CTF, or TDM type of field, it is outdoors, and secluded, not an actual arena, but works just the same.
    If so, message me on skype, or on here and I will be glad to set up a date, and time when we can.

2. SMILEYairsoft

SMILEYairsoft New Member

Are you going to be at the pecs big game on feb8. I would be interested in joining your squad.

I am the SMILEYairsoft guy

3. Tor Strom

Tor Strom New Member

Rhoadesville
    My name is Tor Strom and I own WarPlay Paintball and Lasertag located near fredericksburg (orange County) I have 25 acres (more if needed)ready for airsoft but do not know how to break in the sport. Through my lasertag contacts we are actually getting a deal with Bolt airsoft guns with blowback that will be the field rentals.

Would love a home team to come along and we can build airsoft only fields at my location

www.warplaypaintball.com
    call me to set up a filed
    703 271-0271

4. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

I’m from va and I know atleast 4-8 guys that play and have nowhere in va to play other than pevs and occasionally cz airsoft.

5. Tor Strom

Tor Strom New Member

Rhoadesville
    Do you guys want to build a field and always have a place to play?
    come out and see me on the weekend or call me

703 271-0271