Very good news for Dutch people!

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Qui-Gon, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon Active Member

Leiden
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but, just an announcement, airsoft wil be legal in the Netherlands on January 15th! This is some very good news and will cost people lots of money.
    Thanks to the NABV, airsoft will be legal!

2. FSTK

FSTK Member

I'm going to eat a banana in their honor. Now they have 1 more thing I like. Besides, prostitution.

3. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Now if they did that in Brazil for people under 18, I'd be REALLY happy! But anyway, I'm happy for them, at least the sport is growing!

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Wonder what the stipulations will be on it

5. cyclopso

cyclopso Member

Ann Arbor
    Is it legal for 18+ or most ages? Any gun restrictions that you know of?

6. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

I assume you're talking to me. Yeah, it is legal for adults but since guns are out of control, you have to show a reciept for your guns and for RS its almost impossible to buy one. Theyre overpriced and you have to get a pile of documentation for them.

7. hansem

hansem New Member

hongkong
    This is really good news! Is there any shop the netherlands where you can buy airsoft or airsoft parts?

8. Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon Active Member

Leiden
    Not yet, because it isn't legal yet, just a week of waiting and maybe there will be more information.

You have to be 18 but the NABV is working on that. And gun restrictions? You have to fill out some forms, and you probably have to have an orange tip.

Edit, here's a link to the NABV site,
    http://www.nabv.nl/nieuws.html
    It is in Dutch, but that shouldn't matter.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013