Vest Color

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Havok17, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I'm going to get some A Tacs FG acu's and a new vest but I was wondering what color vest would go best with A Tacs FG. For color reference the vest is made by Flyye. I was thinking for the vest either OD, Khaki/Dark Earth, or Ranger Green. Thanks

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Khaki/dark earth goes with just about everything and always looks good. I would choose that

3. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I would also go with Khaki.

4. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    But how well will that blend in with a woodland envionment? Heres a top down view of the field.

image-2488896521.jpg

As you can see there is a decent amount of forest. But minus the color barriers scattered around the field.

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    It blends just fine. The green will blend Witht he green and the vest will look like a trunk of a tree of ground or dirt...

6. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    brown blends pretty well in a woodland setting. I'm not sure if you noticed, but some woodland camo patterns have 2 shades of brown.

7. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I know I know. Now I feel stupid :( And thanks for the help everyone, I'll go with the Khaki.

8. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    I'm surprised that no one has suggested Coyote brown. I seems like the best color, because A-Tacs FG has a lot of brown in it as well.

Edit: Ok, never mind, Knief did suggest Coyote Brown.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  9. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f96/new-camouflage-uniform-58274/

Khaki would have been my recommendation also. I use a Flyye Khaki PC and will eventually buy a set of A-Tacs FG.

Please post a picture in this thread once you get your PC and Atacs set up.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  10. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Thanks Jake, I'll be sure to post pictures of the set up once I get everything. It may be a little while seen as I'm still working on the money for the plate carrier and Atacs.