Vest problem..?

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by V3A-Pred, Jan 3, 2013.

1. V3A-Pred

V3A-Pred New Member

Chicago
    When I am aiming down the sights is it normal for the upper part of the vest that is by my lower neck to scrunch up?

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Only if you have a kind of crappy vest or you aren't aiming your rifle properly. What kind of vest do you own?

3. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    Knief you know that crappy condor modular plate carrier? The one I have. most likely he has that cuz mine does that and I just tend to deal with it and hope as soon as I put more pouches on by the neck that it will stop.

4. Knief

Ann Arbor
    He PMed me. He has a Condor weesatch. Same idea, though. Crappy material and doesn't fit an actual human body.

5. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    Yeah mine is ehh..okay.. But hey it's my first vest what do you expect? We all started out with some sort of low end guns/ gear right?

6. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I don't know, I bought Blackhawk and Tactical Tailor back when they were the only real steel companies available and started with a TM and a KSC. You just gotta do your research first.

7. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Not this guy :cool:thanks to knief though, a little research goes a long way.

8. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    True (20 characters)

9. Snow

Snow New Member

North Las Vegas
    What I did with my crappy condor vest was that I put cardboard plates in mine (if you have the slots for them) and I put it to the tightest setting. Hope that helps :D

10. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    I did that and it feels weird..

11. Snow

Snow New Member

North Las Vegas
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_165&products_id=26986

This is the one i got a while back. It does at first, but for me, I broke it in and it fits like a charm (still a crap vest :p) I also cut a little arm space on the cardboard plate so when i aimed, it didn't poke my arms.